- Pacient and Visitor Guide
- Servicio al Cliente
- Clinical Archive
- Visiting Hours
- Religious Services
- Rights and Duties
At Clinica Hospital San Fernando, individualized and personal care constitute the main priority, for that reason to each patient a Customer Service agent is assigned, at the moment of its admission. Each representative responsibility is to satisfy customer concern in the most professional and carefully manner. We offer a confidential media for you to express your complaint, concern, problem or request and find a solution.
The Patient Service Department offices are located on the first floor, on one side of Allergies and Pneumology Institute (INASA). We also have an information place located on the first floor, with a schedule of Monday thru Friday: 8:00a.m., to 5:00 a.m., Saturday, from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00p.m., and Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m. Please call Ext. 8005 and 8007 for any consultation.
To get your concern or comments, or to request a quotation, or any other information contact our Representatives.
Telephone: (+507) 305-6387.
Todos nuestros pacientes cuentan con el apoyo del departamento de Servicio al Cliente, quienes velaran de que sus derechos sean respetados. Usted tendrá la facilidad de dirigirse a ellos y de manera confidencial, expresar sus sugerencias, quejas, preocupaciones y felicitaciones.
Departamento de Servicio al Cliente, localizado en el primer piso.
Contamos con Personal Bilingüe.
Horarios de atención:
- Lunes a Viernes: 8:00 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.
- Sábados 8:00 a.m. a 12:00 p.m.
También contamos con un puesto de Información localizado en el primer piso.
Lunes a Viernes: 6:00 am a 9:00 pm.
Sábados: 6:00 am a 6:00 pm.
Domingos: 10:00 am a 6:00 pm.
Clinica Hospital San Fernando Clinical Archive Department, manages all documents that are originated from our patients hospital stay.
All the information is prepared as the chart arrives at the Clinical Archives department in where it is electronically organized and filed. Such information gathered in the file is at treating medical doctors reach always respecting the confidentiality of rights agreement’s that law 68 specifies.
We also offer the new born on line Birth Registration with the Tribunal Electoral, facilitating the new born parents to obtain their babies Birth Certificate without needing to appear in person the Tribunal Electoral Offices.
For more information on our services, you can contact us at telephone extension 8223, or visit our office on the Hospital first floor, office Nª 021.
Information for your visits:
- Children under 12 year’s visits are prohibited.
- If you are hospitalized, a family member or friend can accompany you during the night, for your comfort. Only one companion is allowed per patient.
- It is strictly prohibited that a companion stays at the intensive care unit, after visiting hours. We will enforce this disposition without exceptions.
- Smoking is prohibited, according to Law 13 of January 24, 2008, in Clinica Hospital San Fernando facilities. If you are a smoker and desire to stop, talk to your medical doctor or nurse about options are available.
Intensive Care Unit Hours:
7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m
11:00 a.m to 12:00 m.d
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m